1. 00: Preface
2. 01: An Urgent Political Question
3. 02: Provisional Revolutionary Government
4. 03: What Is A Decisive Victory of the Revolution Over Tsarism?
5. 04: The Abolition of the Monarchist System and the Republic
6. 05: How Should the Revolution Be Pushed Forward?
7. 06: From What Direction is the Proletariat Threatened With the Danger of Having Its Hands Ties In the Struggle Against the Inconsistent Bourgeoisie?
8. 07: The Tactics of Eliminating the Conservatives From the Government
9. 08: Osvobozhdeniye-ism and New Iskra-ism
10. 09: What Does Being a Party of Extreme Opposition in Time of Revolution Mean?
11. 10: Revolutionary Communes and the Revolutionary-Democratic Dictatorship of the Proletariat and the Peasantry
12. 11: A Cursory Comparison Between Several of the Resolutions of the Third Congress of the RSDLP and Those of the Conference
13. 12: Will the Sweep of the Democratic Revolution Be Diminished If the Bourgeoisie Recoils From It?
14. 13: Conclusion: Dare We Win?
15. 14: What Do the Bourgeois Liberal Realists Praise the Social-Democratic Realists For?
16. 15: Comrade Martynov Again Renders the Question More Profound
17. 16: The Vulgar Bourgeois Representation of the Dictatorship and Marx’s View of It