1. Verlustliste Nr. 1, 12. August 1914
2. The War and The Churches: Preface and Chapter III - The Apologies Of The Clergy
3. An Meine Völker!
4. Selection from War Letters from a Young Queenslander
5. Prophets Priests and Kings: The Kaiser
6. Apostolischen Schreiber an die im Krieg sich befindenden Völker und ihre Leiter
7. A Diary Without Dates: Chapter 2, part 1
8. A Diary Without Dates: Chapter 2, part 2
9. The Glory of the Coming: Chapter 15, Wanted: A Fool-proof War
10. The Glory of the Coming: Chapter 16, Conducting War by Delegation
11. With the Allies: Chapter I, The Germans In Brussels
12. With the Allies: Chapter 3, The Burning of Louvain
13. With the Allies: Chapter 4, Paris in Wartime
14. With the Allies: Chapter 5, The Battle Of Soissons
15. Rilla of Ingleside: Chapter 4, The Piper Pipes
16. Rilla of Ingleside: Chapter 5, 'The Sound of a Going'
17. Rilla of Ingleside: Chapters 32 and 33
18. The Story of the Great War, Vol. 1, Chapter 20: Assassination of Franz Ferdinand - Austria's Ultimatum
19. The Story of the Great War, Vol. 1, Chapter 21: Serbia's Reply
20. The Story of the Great War, Vol. 1, Chapter 22: Diplomatic Exchanges
21. The Story of the Great War, Vol. 1, Chapter 23: Preparation for War
22. Instructions to the British Soldier
23. A Scrap of Paper
24. Extract from Lecture 'How We Stand Now'
25. Krieg dem Kriege
26. Lettre Ouverte à Gerhart Hauptmann
27. Prologue to Men, Women And Guns
28. History Of The American Field Service In France Vol. 1, The Sensation of Night Driving
31. Discours prononcé à la Sorbonne, lors du meeting 'Hommage à l’Arménie'
32. The Blackest Page of Modern History: Events in Armenia in 1915, Chapter 1
33. Selection from Letters of a Soldier, 1914-1915
34. Chapter III: The Liberty Girls from 'Mary Louise and the Liberty Girls'
35. The Passing of a Zeppelin
36. The Soul of a Nation (Armistice Day 1920)
37. The message of spiritualism in the present crisis; address delivered before the National Spiritualist Association of America, October 22, 1919, at Pittsburgh, Pa
38. Mary Postgate
39. Lingo of No Man's Land, part 1
40. Lingo of No Man's Land, part 2
41. Ghosts, from 'Tales from a Famished Land'
42. Army Boys on the Firing Line, from 'The Storm of War'
43. Birds as Messengers from 'Birds and the War'
44. The Story of the Great War, Vol. 8, Chapter 15: Austria-Hungary and Germany Surrender
45. Statement to the Court Upon Being Convicted of Violating the Sedition Act
46. A Selection from 'The Worn Doorstep'
47. Masks and Faces from 'The Happy Hospital'
48. Merchantmen-At-Arms: Independent Sailings
49. The United States Enters the War, Ch. VIII of 'The Little Book of the War'
50. Warriors of the Paint Brush, Ch. 11 of 'Inventions of the Great War'