1. 01 - 'Cast thy bread upon the waters.'
2. 02 - 'But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit.'
3. 03 - 'Inasmuch as ye did it unto one of the least of these My brethren, ye did it unto Me.'
4. 04 - 'They that seek Me shall find Me.'
5. 05 - 'Thy word is a lamp to my feet.'
6. 06 - 'I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go. I will guide thee with Mine eye.'
7. 07 - 'Fear not, for I have redeemed thee.'
8. 08 - 'Freely ye have received, freely give.'
9. 09 - 'Hitherto hath the Lord helped us.'
10. 10 - 'Enter not into the path of the wicked.'
11. 11 - 'Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.'
12. 12 - 'He honoureth them that fear the Lord.'
13. 13 - 'The rich and poor meet together; the Lord is the Maker of them all.'
14. 14 - 'Every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.'
15. 15 - 'And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.'
16. 16 - 'Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven.'
17. 17 - 'Behold how great a matter a little fire kindleth.'
18. 18 - 'Thy father and thy mother shall be glad, and she that bore thee shall rejoice.'
19. 19 - 'And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord.'
20. 20 - 'Let him that thinketh he standeth, take heed lest he fall.'
21. 21 - 'He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble: I will deliver him, and honour him.'
22. 22 - 'I will lead them in paths that they have not known.'
23. 23 - 'A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.'
24. 24 - 'Whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them.'
25. 25 - 'If ye abide in Me, and My word abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.'
26. 26 - 'And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away.'
27. 27 - 'Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed thereto, according to Thy word.'
28. 28 - 'For thou shalt find it after many days.'